Believe In The Cure Cycling Tour

Believe In The Cure Cycling Tour

Monday, May 5, 2008

INSPIRATIONAL EVENT!

This is a very exciting time for both John and the Hepatitis B Foundation!

I was the first person from the Hepatitis B Foundation that John contacted. Thinking back to the first email I received from him in August of 2007 inquiring about doing a fundraiser, I know that I never imagined that something like the "Believe in the Cure Cycling Tour" would become a reality. This just goes to show what an incredibly hard working young man John really is.

The process of planning for this event has been a truly refreshing experience. I've come to learn that it isn't just about how much money is raised…it's about the experience of a young 17-year-old named John Ellis and his desire to show others affected by hepatitis B that there is HOPE and you can truly LIVE with this diagnosis.

John, thank you for allowing me to be a small part of your dream for this tour! It's been an amazing experience so far…and it's only just beginning! Enjoy the ride!!!!

~Melanie Groft
Director of Development
Hepatitis B Foundation

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are unbelievable person!
I do believe the cure for Hepatitis will happen soon.
All the best wishes,
Joohyun